Monday 20 January 2014

Mini Ariadne

I had an unexpected day off on Friday due to the gas man needing access into the house gas so I decided to sit and stitch the day away whilst watching the Australian Open Tennis.  A very lovely day if I do say so.  I managed to complete page 6 of Mini Ariadne and am delighted with how she is looking.  This page contained a large amount of Kreinik and despite my misgivings I got on fairly well with it and thinks it looks okay.  Not sure if you can see it.


I have missed a couple of Sundays on my Santa SAL so am going to stitch on it to make up for the days lost so will post a picture next week.

Until then, happy stitching.

Love Lesleyanne

14 comments:

Heather said...

She is looking just lovely.

Julie said...

Oh WOW!!! She's gorgeous, well done and what a treat to have an unexpected day off work.

Emma/Itzy said...

She is looking wonderful! You can see the sparkle too - well done! :)

Christine said...

That is beautiful!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Araidne is looking really lovely lesleyanne. I love the black cat peeping out of the design.

Pull the other thread said...

Beautiful progress. Well done on the page finish.

Michelle said...

Well done Lesleyanne she is looking wonderful x

Mouse said...

best way to spend a waiting in for gas man to turn up ... well done on the progress too :) she is soo pretty ... love mouse xxxx

Carol said...

Gorgeous progress, Lesleyanne!! She is so pretty :)

Melissa said...

She is looking beautiful. Great job :)

Joysze said...

Whoah!!! She's beautiful, Lesleyanne!

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful!! :)

Bekca said...

Lucky you Lesleyanne, having a whole day to stitch - sounds like a dream! The design is growing beautifully, it looks fab.
Best wishes.

Solstitches said...

A very pretty piece. I love all the shades of purple in it.
Margaret