Monday 6 January 2014

Santa Sunday SAL.

I don't normally post in between pages progress but since it was such a sunny but cold day today I took the opportunity of taking my new start out for a progress picture.


Not a huge amount of progress for five nights of work but it was quite confetti heavy.  As the title of this post suggests I will be stitching on this on a Sunday as part of a Santa Stitchalong on Facebook.  We are all stitching a Dona Gelsinger artwork piece from Heaven and Earth Designs.

I am now going to stitch on Mini Ariadne as it has been quite a while since I have stitched on her.

Please stay safe if you have the awful weather I have heard about.

Until next time, happy stitching

Love Lesleyanne

21 comments:

Unknown said...

your new start looks good.

hugs yvon.

Unknown said...

your new start looks good.

hugs yvon.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I love that you can already see some christmas lights glowing in the background.

Karyn said...

Great progress…love the confetti coloring :)
Hugs
Ma

Linda said...

Lovely new start Lesleyanne.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching, hope it is not too cold.

Angela said...

Lovely new start!

Ranae said...

Looking great!!
Happy 2014!!

Joyus said...

Lovely WIP, it's going to be a stunning finish one day :D

♥ Nia said...

Going well :)

Shelleen said...

good progress and I am getting a blizzard warning for 48 hours , yuck.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your new start looks really good - very intricate

Brigitte said...

A great start with some nice colours.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

So pretty,lovely stitching.

Carol said...

Nice progress, Lesleyanne!

Julie said...

Great start, looks wonderful.

The Crafty Princess said...

Very Pretty so far!
Alicia xo

Michelle said...

Great progress Lesleyanne x

Tricia T said...

I have an HAED to start that I would love to do on the Magic Guide cloth. But can you tell me how the lines work? Are they between the squares, or do they cover a full square?? Does that make sense? I'm trying to decide if I could work on it. I love the fact that you do your HAED's on 18 count. I think I might get on faster if I did that rather than the 25 count one I'm working on now.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Tricia
www.thestampersstitches.blogspot.com

Joysze said...

This is looking so gorgeous already, Lesleyanne! I can't wait to see more.

Sally said...

Lovely new start Lesleyanne. I dropped out of the SAL as I had so much on.